Your shopping cart is empty!
Satisfaction guaranteed is our commitment to you, and that starts with the highest priority put upon you receiving the product and services you deserve. TruVoice Telecom Inc. offers a 30-Day Return Policy for most items seen on our website but please note that various manufacturers have restrictions.
RMA approval is required for all returns to receive credit or be replaced.
An RMA can be obtained by providing the following information listed below.
Please email or contact a member of our team at
The following information is required:
· Sales order number or invoice number
· Serial number/s if applicable
· Reason for return or replacement
Once the return eligibility listed below, has met the conditions required then an RMA number will be issued with complete shipping and return instructions.
PRODUCT DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If a shipment is damaged in transit please do not throw away the packaging. Contact
TruVoice Telecom on 1-888-448-5556 for support to file a claim and or get replacement.
Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no usage marks of any kind. Please make sure the item is packaged in an outer carton and do not use the product box as a returned shipping container.
1. RMA must be requested of invoice date.
2. After 30 days of invoice date, the manufacturer’s warranty applies and cannot be returned for credit.
RMA must be requested of invoice date. Product must be returned in original factory condition. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no usage marks of any kind. Please do not use the product box as a return shipping container.
1. Returns may be subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee, unless otherwise specified by written authorization.
2. Special Order products are non-returnable.
3. Shipping and Insurance costs are non-refundable.
Credit or replacement for returns are processed after receipt inspections are met. Products received without an approved RMA or incomplete receipt (partial) products are subject to be returned immediately to sender at sender’s expense.
Special Note; Truvoice Telecom returns and repairs policies exclude Video Conference Products manufactured by ClearOne and Polycom Audio
The manufacturer’s return authorization process applies directly through them.
Please contact the numbers below to initiate the RMA request options:
· ClearOne Technical Support 1-800-283-5936
· Polycom Technical Support 1-888-248-4143
Thank you and we look forward to serving you. – TruVoice Telecom Customer Service Team