Jabra BIZ 2400 II Mono 3 in 1 IP Headset
The Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Mono 3-in-1 IP headset supports full wideband audio, producing the clearest calls possible. Noise cancellation ensures that the microphone only hears your voice, and the microphone is also aerodynamically designed to reduce “air shocks” and popping. PeakStop technology in the speakers provide acoustic shock protection, meaning that loud audio spikes are removed. Both the sound quality and the construction of the headset are comfortable. Padding around the headband and ear piece cushion your head. The headset is also lighter than most comparable solutions, so you might forget it’s even there. Customize the Jabra BIZ 2400 II Mono headset by configuring it into a headband, neckband or earhook wearable style. Rotate the microphone a full 360 degrees without breaking it or slam the Kevlar-reinforced cord in a drawer without severing it; the headset is extremely durable and resistant to demanding environments.
- Peakstop Technology - Providing the immediate removal of unnecessary loud sounds and tones before they reach the user's ear
- Airshock Microphone - Allowing you to reduce any unwanted "pops" to ensure clear communication
- Comfortable Headset - Featuring ergonomically designed frames, and extra cushioned ear support for all day wear
- Multi-Device Connectivity - Allowing the user to modify their headset via separate connectivity cords to accommodate any smartphone or desk phone with ease
- HD Voice Capability - Providing crystal clear, high quality audio
- Jabra Exclusive Free Spin Boom Mic - 360 degree spin radius, allowing worry-free usage and ultimate comfort
- Ultra Noise Cancellation - Eliminating unwanted background noises at the highest cancellation levels.
- 3 in-1 Wearability - Allows the user to enjoy 3 in 1 wearing capabilities
- Kevlar Reinforced Cords - Cords can handle strain with ease and are more durable than alternatives