Your shopping cart is empty!
Fix Audio Screech on USB Headset or Adapter
To change your Headset or USB device to 16 BIT from 24 BIT (this helps eliminate any sound spikes in audio)
1. Right Click the speaker Icon in bottom right of screen on taskbar and click on Troubleshoot sound problems (Make sure your USB headset / adapter is plugged in)
2. Select UC USB Headset (Current Default Device)
3. Select Yes, Open Audio Enhancements
4. Select Advanced
5. Make sure you select 16 BIT, 48000 from the drop down menu,
6. Click Apply and Save Settings
Once your device is set to16 BIT this will help eliminate audio sound spikes.
There are no products to list in this category.