Your shopping cart is empty!
Importing Voice Enable CFG file on Yealink T3 series to work with WH6x Headsets
When purchasing a Yealink WH6x series headset and connecting to the T3x Series Desk Phone with the EHS35 you may also need to import a configuration file to the T3x series phone in order for the headset to work. Please follow the steps below to do this.
Before Following these steps please make sure the phones firmware is set to V85 or above - For instructions on how to check the firmware of the phone you can use the instructions on this link https://www.truvoicetelecom.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=195_207
1. Locate the IP address of the deskphone, this can be found on the back of the telephone.
2. Type the exact IP address into your web browser and navigate to the Yealink login section
3. Type admin (lowercase) into both sections and login
4. Navigate to Settings then to Configuration and then locate Import CFG configuration file (image shown below)
5. At this point you will need to add the CFG file to this section. If you do not already have a copy of the CFG file Click Here. Once you have saved the file and added it to this section please press import.
6. Your T3x Phone will now be ready to work with the Wh6x Series Headset.
If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 888 4448 556 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no products to list in this category.