Your shopping cart is empty!
TruVoice offer both Premium Wired and Wireless options for your Yealink Telephone. All of the Wired options are quick disconnect and include the correct adapter to connect straight into the RJ9 headset port located on the back of the telephone.
- ALL Yealink Wireless WH62 and WH63 options will connect directly to ALL of the T4xS, T4xW, T5xS, T5xW and VP Series by simply connecting the USB cable provided. The Yealink T3x Series will also work with the Yealink WH62 and WH63 models but you will need to also purchase the EHS35 Adapter cable. If your Yealink Desk Phone is not listed above please contact our team to check compatibility.
- The TruVoice BT50 and BT60 will connect and work with the following Bluetooth enabled Yealink Phones - T53W, T54W, T57W, T58A and the VP Series.
- Our Yealink Workstation WH66 and WH67 offers a simple UC Solution and will simply connect to your computer / softphone and also your cell phone via Bluetooth. the device can also connect to certain telephones with a Bluetooth connection. Please contact us directly to check compatibility if you plan on using the WH66 and WH67 on your telephone.
Yealink Wireless Headsets
The Yealink WH6 DECT Wireless Headset Series, the Essential DECT Wireless Headsets (WH62 & WH63), and the Premium DECT Wireless Headsets (WH66 & WH67) are new generation headsets, combining a highly compact design with a rich voice communication performance.
They are dedicated to all users of private or co-working spaces. Besides providing users with an immersive voice communication experience, the WH66 & WH67 multi-functional UC Workstation also bring enhanced features that help users to redefine their workspace in terms of boosting productivity and work flexibility.
If you are unsure on which headset best suits your needs please simply contact our knowledgeable sales team on 888 448 5556 or email email@example.com. If you would prefer to use our live chat feature this can be found in the bottom right of the website.
TruVoice Wired Headsets for Yealink
Understanding and connecting your headset
With hundreds of telephones available on the market, you will find three typical methods used to plug a headset into a telephone:
1) Many older phones and more basic phones may not include a headset port, our headset can be connected directly into the handset receiver port and a call can be taken by lifting the receiver off the hookswitch.
2) Many newer phones have a modular headset port usually located on the bottom of your telephone to plug into.
3) A few manufacturers have opted for a 2.5mm headset jack on the side of your telephone to plug a headset into.
To have a corded commercial grade solution you will need two items; the and either an amplifier or a quick-disconnect (bottom) cable.
The first thing to understand about commercial grade is that the cable ends in what the industry calls a “quick-disconnect” connection. This connection allows you to leave your on at all times and quickly disconnect from the bottom cable when you need to walk away from your desk. (Low end consumer grade don’t have a quick disconnect, and you have to remove your every time you want to leave your desk.)
A quick disconnect is unique to each manufacturer so you can’t mix and match between brands. A quick disconnect is made to be pulled apart and re-connected an endless amount of times without ever wearing out.
The Big advantage to using a Quick Disconnect headset is that you can use the same headset on any manufacturer of desk phone or any other communication device (Softphone, PC, Cell phone, Cordless phone) by simply switching the headset onto a different bottom cable.
If you have any more questions regarding any of our headsets or have already purchased and you are struggling to get our headset to work with your telephone we are here to help.
Phone Support : + 888 448 5556
Live Chat: Simply click chat to us in the bottom right hand side of the website